I am currently a postdoctoral Research Fellow at the University of Edinburgh (The Alan Turing Institute). I’ve completed my Master and Bachelor degrees in Math at the University of Xi’an Jiaotong University and the University of Science and Technology of China. I obtained the PhD degree from NCCA (Top 1 Animation Institution in the UK) Bournemouth University in 2020. I won the Automation Fellowship from the South West Creative Technology Network (SWCTN) and was honoured as a New Talent candidate. Now my research interest includes graph neural networks, videos prediction, human motion understanding, human interaction understanding and spatial-temporal understanding.
- Dec 2022: Selected as Reviews for two papers of CVPR.
- Nov 2022: One research paper about MIMO is all you need：A Strong Multi-In-Multi-Out Baseline for Video Prediction. gets accepted by AAAI 2023.
- July 2022: Accepted as a Research Associate in the Alan Turing Institution in the University of Edinburgh.
- July 2022: One research paper about Shifting Perspective to See Difference: a novel Multi-View method for skeleton based action recognition get accepted by ACMMultiMedia 2022.
- March 2022: One Paper about SharpContour: A Contour-based Boundary Refinement Approach for Efficient and Accurate Instance Segmentation is accepted by CVPR 2022.
- July 2021: One paper about From Single to Multiple: Leveraging Multi-level Prediction Spaces for Video Forecasting is preprint on arxiv.
- April 2021: Accepted as a Research Fellow in Birmingham University and work on MURI project.
- April 2021: Graduated as a PhD candidate of National Centre for Computer Animation in Bournemouth University.
- July 2020: One Research Paper about Peeking into occluded joints: A novel framework for crowd pose estimation is accepted in ECCV 2020.
- Automation in Construction
- An International Journal of Systems & Applications in Computer Graphics
- Knowledge-based Systems
- IEEE / CVF Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Conference (CVPR)
- European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV)
- Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACMM)
- IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL)
- IFIP INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENTERTAINMENT COMPUTING
- International Conference on Computer Animation and Social Agents (CASA)
- Computer Graphics International (CGI)